A Xytech perform micro-solution
Better understand your business drivers
Xytech Allocation enables Finance teams to understand the true cost to the business of products, service lines, channels, customers, suppliers, and teams at a disaggregated and consolidated level. The solution enables the import and management of both rule data and transactional or modelling data for allocation calculations to be run, with analysis and reporting functionality built-in.
Too often Finance teams rely on spreadsheets and ad hoc solutions for cost allocation and profit calculations that are not scalable or flexible enough to handle growing data volumes and changing business rules as businesses grow and re-structure. Spreadsheet solutions typically only enable high level modelling on reduced data sets, restricting Finance’s input to business decision making.
Xytech Allocation works by enabling Finance to dynamically apply allocation and reclassification rules across large data sets, and to schedule process runs or run models at the click of a button.
The tool provides users with modelling capabilities and what-if scenario analysis using transactional and real-time data, to provide key analytical insights for decision making and business management.
By using a dedicated and powerful processing engine, Finance can model allocations to support corporate transactions, restructuring, and budget and forecast processes. Approved models are then easily integrated into the actuals process – significantly reducing the period close timeline with enhanced control.
The dynamic mapping feature simplifies source data integration, and re-usable, modular configuration supports users by reducing data preparation and input time.
Xytech Allocation is delivered as a stand-alone SaaS or installed micro-solution or as part of the Xytech Perform Finance Platform.
Xytech Source loads system and ad hoc data, using dynamic mapping to simplify data integration
Xytech Allocate is a dedicated and powerful processing engine that applies business-specific allocation rules to multiple data sets
Xytech Report delivers a full reporting suite including dashboards, reports, and analytical tools, with full transaction drill through
- User managed system enables tens of thousands of allocations to be run on millions of records
- Run multiple versions of allocations on multiple data sets to validate planning assumptions
- Compare multiple allocations across periods, scenarios, data sets and versions of allocations using Xytech Report
- Users establish rule ranges within which granularity of allocations can be adjusted without any limitations
- The metadata configuration manager simplifies integration with existing systems to feed input data sets from multiple sources and export allocated data to downstream systems
- The rule duplication and editing feature enables quick turnaround of new allocation rules and scenarios, with fast rule validation using Xytech Allocate’s smart cache feature
- Xytech Allocate’s AI features help the business to identify allocation rules to optimise P&L outcomes and constantly track actuals against forecast to inform mid-term allocation adjustments